What to say to your boyfriend when he’s sick
What to text a guy when he’s sick: When a family member, friend, or co-worker has a diagnosis of a serious illness, it is often difficult to find the right words to support. What to say to your boyfriend when he’s sick to show your support? How to avoid being clumsy or disturbing him? There is no quick fix but the most hurtful will always be your silence!
So how to make your sick boyfriend feel better over text? A simple text message (or better yet on a postcard) can be a great way to show support and send encouragement. A message of support can bring much comfort😉
What to say to your boyfriend when he’s sick
Personally, I reread the little messages sent by my loved ones on the days when I was really at a low point. It gave me strength and courage to face everyday life … such precious support!
So if you have someone around you who has the disease, don’t hesitate to send them a message today. It may be the little thing your loved one needs to brighten up their day!
PS: do not necessarily wait for a response in return and do not take it badly if you do not have. 😉 Some people may feel overwhelmed by the situation and do not reply. Just the feeling of being surrounded by your message is already a big thing. Read below to know what to text a guy when he’s sick…
How to make your sick boyfriend feel better over text
The person you love will be touched by your message and it will put a little smile on their face and on their heart.
- If kisses were medicine and hug a home remedy, believe me, I would be your nurse 24 hours a day! Recover quickly!
- If I were a magician, I would heal you with my special magic potion … but I am only your girlfriend who can heal you with sweet words, kisses, and smiles.
- Do you knew how jealous I am of this flu !!! How flu can spend more time with you than me !!
- I arrive at your house as quickly as possible to kiss you tenderly so that we will be two patients and we can stay next to each other for whole days!
- Warm thoughts for my clever little goblin buried under his blanket. Illness will soon leave you so I can replace it. I miss you.
- My heart and my love join me in wishing you a good recovery! I love you
- Your place is not in the hospital but in my heart. Your beautiful discussions are not made for the nurses but for my attentive ears. You don’t deserve medicine … you deserve my love. Get well soon!
- When I think you’re sick and so far from me … then I realize how much I love you and miss you. Quickly heal my darling.
- I hope you will be on your feet as quickly as possible … because when you are happy, I am happy. When you smile, I smile. When you’re sick, I’m alone! Heal fast, I miss you.
- My love for you is stronger than any virus or bacteria. Get well soon!
- Every time you fight, big or small, I will be there for you! I love you!
- When you’re sick … I’m sick too, in another way. So you see we are in the same boat! My wish is that you heal soon so that we can be together again. I miss you!
- Need an original idea to wish him a good recovery? Have him deliver a personalized helium balloon to his home.
- You are my Everything. Your health and happiness are very important to me. Heal quickly, take care of yourself.
- If this disease is your way of showing me how important you are in my life then … it’s done! I love you!
- I know I can’t kiss you because of your flu, but I’m certainly not going to stop telling you how much I love you! Recover quickly!
- Honey, please ask your doctor to prescribe medicine for two. Because, honestly, when you’re sick, I feel like I’m about to be sick too! I love you
- Our house has been so sad since you got sick. Until you feel better, I’ll be by your side to make you laugh. I love you.
- My heart broke into a thousand pieces when I learned that you were sick. Every minute, every hour, every day you heal a little bit more pieces of my heart.
What to text a guy when he’s sick
It is not easy to find the right words that will brighten up the day of your friend, relative, or colleague, we offer you some perfect examples of texts to send to a person staying at the hospital. You can use it for your texts, cards, or emails.
What to text a guy when he’s sick: Choose the one that most closely matches your relationship with the patient.
- I have always known you to be strong and courageous in all events. You proved it again during your illness! I wish you the shortest road to recovery! See you soon, look forward to seeing you in great shape!
- I know you have had surgery recently and I think about you a lot. I hope that your recovery goes smoothly and that you are quickly on your feet to see the beauties of [Season]. I kiss you.
- Staying in the hospital is never fun. But be patient and know that better days are waiting for you. You will soon be on your feet.
- The worst is behind you. The only thing you need to think about now is to take time to heal. I wish you a very good recovery!
- The worst thing in the hospital is not the pain, the gown, or the medicine … it’s the food! So, heal quickly so that we can prepare good meals for you!
- We all think of you while we know you in the hospital. We wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you again with us soon.
- I send you all my wishes and all my love following your operation. Your main job now is to get back on your feet quickly to see all the people who love you.
- I hope your operation went well. I wish you a speedy recovery for the days and weeks to come.
- Ah, that’s typical, you’ve always loved being in the spotlight, even if you have to undergo an operation! Ah … damn rascal! Food and nurses should get you out quickly! See you soon and above all heal quickly!
- We are sending you this card to tell you that we are happy that the operation went well and that we miss you. Recover quickly!
- The operation went well, this is the most important. Now you have to stay positive to heal quickly. I’m here if you need me!
- We know you are in good hands … but don’t take advantage of it!
- The worst and behind you. The only thing you need to think about is to rest in order to heal quickly. We wish you a very good recovery
- Look through the window! The sun is shining and smiling at you. He urges you to get up soon and heal! Know that I am thinking of you!
Hope you now know what to say to your boyfriend when he’s sick. If you want to send your message of support on a card accompanied by a small gift: do it in an original and caring manner with our little attentions of positive thoughts, composed of a postcard and a carefully selected gift, Read this “deep love messages for lover” 😉
Picture: Designed by Freepik